Mr. Dren Salihu is the founder and manager of the legal office "LEGALIA" in Prishtina. From the beginning of his professional career, Mr. Salihu has worked in the field of Civil and Business Law, initially in the private sector, in the legal service, then in the banking system, at the Economic Bank, Pro Credit Bank, and for a while has worked as the Director of the Legal Department at Albi Group and most recently since 2014 practices the profession of lawyer.
His experience over the years in the field of Commercial and Civil Law has enabled the practical recognition of problems in contractual, property, enforcement, financial-banking issues, public procurement, taxes and customs, employment, insurance, consumer protection issues, etc.
Mr. Salihu is a legal consultant-lawyer of some local businesses but also foreign businesses which do business in the Republic of Kosovo.
• University of Prishtina, Faculty of Law, Bachelor studies (2001-2005)
• University of Prishtina, Faculty of Law, Graduate Studies, Master of Science in Civil Law (2007-2009)
• Ministry of Justice, Jurisprudence exam (2014)
• US Embassy-USAID, Strategic Management of Anti-Corruption Development
• Member of the Kosovo Bar Association (2014)
• Certified Arbitrator at the Arbitration Tribunal at the American Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo (2014-2015)
• Member of the inventory commission of the Kosovo Bar Association (2020-2021)
He speaks Albanian, English, Serbian and a little Turkish.